Job title: Tutor
Job Type: Part time, temporary
Pay rate: £12.85ph + an hour paid planning time for every hour worked
Connect2Kent are seeking a Tutor to teach Functional Skills Math in Folkestone for Adult Education.
Each class is around 2.5 hours and can range from Entry level to Level 2, starting from September until the end of the academic year.
Other opportunities also arise across our other centres ranging from English/ ESOL to ICT and book keeping classes to cover across Kent courses within Adult Education and Kent apprenticeships. We would be happy to discuss building up your hours across other available classes.
You will need:-
* Teaching qualification
* Experience in relevant occupational area
* Experience of teaching, learning and assessment functions.
* Ability and willingness to work flexibly as well as ability to travel to meet the requirements of the service.
* Applicants must undergo a DBS check at a cost of £54 (unless on the DBS Update Service)
* Initial registration at our office in Kings Hill, West Malling
Due to the urgent nature of this position, please respond to this advert online in the first instance. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
Close date - 31/08/18
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"