Maths/Finance Graduate - Data Analyst
Our client recruits candidates with no previous role or industry experience who have the right mix of transferrable skills. Specifically they are looking for numerate individuals who are adept at analysing data in order to make informed decisions.
Working as a Data Analyst is a varied and rewarding role. You will work with their clients within a specialist area of Digital Marketing called Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising. This is a rewarding and challenging role and you will work with a number of global and household brands. You will be provided with the necessary training to become an expert within this area of digital marketing.
Their benefits include:
- Modern offices with a pool table, table football, table tennis and a canteen!
- Free Drink Fridays
- Bi-monthly paid for company social events
- Performance-related pay reviews
- Healthcare cash plan - top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare. This also includes free access to counselling and an employee assistance programme
- Stakeholder pension - company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase up to 5 additional holidays
- Free fruit
- Free Gym Membership
- Paid time off for charity work
- Industry leading on-going training and development
You should be a passionate, proactive individual who is great with numbers! You do not need to have PPC or Digital experience already, however, a genuine interest in this area, and experience working within a customer service or client facing role would be advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
- maths ; mathematics; data analysis ; analysis skills ; excel ; numerical analysis ; statistical analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job