This Alternative Provision is a great environment for a Qualified Mathematics teacher who is looking to work with challenging behaviour and make an instant, positive impact on students that require additional support.
- Mathematics Teacher for Alternative Provision
- Teaching small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 Students
- Working with the department head to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Half day on Friday and reduced working hours
- Managing behaviour in the classroom and around the school
To be successful you will:
- Have experience working as a Mathematics Teacher in a PRU/Alternative Provision
- Be able to engage with students that are otherwise disengaged from education
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management
- Be happy to work in a proactive and dedicated team
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a creative approach to education
This Alternative provision is an excellent place to work, the staff are friendly and this is a rewarding opportunity for a Mathematics teacher to make a difference and inspire students. It is an easy commute from Birmingham, Dudley, Halesowen, and surrounding areas.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'