Rotherwood Teachers are seeking to recruit an experienced Maths Teacher, Duties will include;
To teach Maths to groups of students from all abilities across years 7 - 11.
· To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
· To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
· To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
· To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
· To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
· To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
· To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy
Working at our school offers the opportunity to work within a culture of professional learning and reflection
Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job