MATHEMATICS TEACHER TLR GENEROUS RELOCATION PACKAGE
We are delighted to be working with a very good secondary School based on the Essex coast.
The School has a position in their dynamic Mathematics department for a qualified experienced teacher for an Easter or September start.
What we are looking for
We would expect you to Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
Engage and motivate students in the classroom;
Demonstrate that your curriculum knowledge leads to teaching and assessing effectively.What we can offer:
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme - bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- A professional Mentor from a partnership school and/or professional Coach within the school;
- Training Opportunities through our membership of the Trust and our involvement with a training consortium.
- A very generous relocation package of up to £8000
- A TLR point for suitable candidate
Please apply with your updated current cv.
- Professional Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job