This will be to cover a Maternity leave that is due to take place from the third week of April but obviously the dates may vary slightly. The School may ask for the successful candidate to start earlier for the opportunity to have a full handover from the current teacher.
The School itself are based in a village location and so it would be preferred that the successful candidate would own their own transport as it may not be feasible to rely on public transport.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Maths in KS3 and KS4
- Have real enthusiasm for Maths and can instill this into pupils.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job