Inspire the Mathematicians and Scientists of tomorrow in West London
Impact Teachers are looking for a enthusiastic and driven Mathematics and Science teacher seeking a full time job in an outstanding prep school in Hammersmith, London.
This fantastic position requires a passionate teacher for the Summer Term, beginning in April after the Easter break. The ideal candidate must also have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life. As a Mathematics and Science professional you will be required to cover all duties expected of a teacher.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering Mathematics and Science lessons to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
- Able to commit to a full time role.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of teaching.
- Outstanding Prep school based in West London.
- Excellent transport links (2 stations within 10 minutes walk from school).
- Supportive Leadership team.
- Small classroom sizes.
- Excellent pupil behaviour.
- Friendly and welcoming staff.
- Supportive Parents.
- State of the art Science facilities.
In order to be considered for this Mathematics and Science role in West London, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated consultant;
* Associated pay benefits including meal allowance and travel expenses
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on now!
Impact Teachers recruit exceptional teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance and more.