Mathematical Sciences Analyst
Inro £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
Home Based/ London HQ
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director of Europe (himself an OR Specialist of long standing) this role represents an exciting opportunity to elevate your Analytical career into Professional Consultancy.
Globally, our client is a leader in Predictive Analytical Decision Solutions with a hub in the UK and team members in Spain, France, The US, The Netherlands and Germany (therefore additional European language skills would be of particular interest).
You will be an Analyst who can create strong relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at ease presenting your data findings and demonstrating the power of their Analytical Solution that is based upon Linear Regression, Deep Dive Analytics, Optimisation, Forecasting, Data Manipulation and Mathematical Modelling.
Key Selection Criteria:
To apply for this desirable role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Quantitative, Analytical, Mathematical, Scientific or Numerate subject;
- Ideally, circa 2 years’ commercial application of Analytics experience;
- Strong data mining, manipulation and modelling ability (Excel);
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and professionalism;
- Be willing to travel for work (the role is home based, with a London HQ and European travel);
- Proficient with office and data analytical software;
- A strong understanding of O.R. tools and techniques.
Interested to learn more? Please contact us directly for a confidential discussion; or apply, ideally with a covering note detailing your data analytical and modelling skills and your desire to work for a company that rewards on the strength of enthusiasm.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every individual. We would truly love to reply to everyone but would need an army of dedicated emailers. However, this shouldn’t stop you from applying to each role you feel to which you may be suited. If you do not receive a response within 24-48 hours, please assume your skills do not quite match our clients’ specific requirements in this instance .
- Data Analysis
- Predictive Analytics