Maternity Locum GP Vacancy at Cove Bay & Kincorth Medical for 6 sessions per week
We are a two-centred Practice serving two well-defined communities of Cove and Kincorth on the south side of Aberdeen with a current list size of 13,200. We are a pro-active, close-knit practice who work in a busy but extremely supportive environment.
A bit more about us:
- We are both a Training and Undergraduate teaching practice
- We have purpose built premises in Cove where we are co-located with our Community Nursing Team and OT
- We are an innovative Practice adopting several new models of Care that support modern and improved Primary Care provision and with it an aim of optimised patient and staff satisfaction
- We have many attached services operating from our surgeries and integrating with our team — Primary Care Psychology, Counselling, Link Practitioner, Physiotherapist, Alcohol Outreach, DPS, CMHT etc
- Our current clinical team consists of 7 GP partners, 8 Salaried GPs, 4 Practice Nurses, 2 HCAs, 1 extremely experienced Elderly Care Advanced Nurse Practitioner, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, a Nurse Practitioner, a Practice Pharmacist and a Primary Care Pharmacist
- Good onsite parking available at both surgeries
- We have a full complement of Nursing staff who lead in our chronic disease management including the running of diabetes, asthma and hypertension clinics and incorporating the House of Care approach
- Our team includes GPs with special interests in Education, Minor Surgery, Diabetes, Joint Injections, Contraceptive Implants, IUCD Procedures and Occupational Health
We are looking for a Maternity Locum GP to cover for a minimum of 9 months, starting in October 2020. We are looking to cover 6 sessions per week, days could be flexible, but one of these must be a Friday. We are aware that there is currently a great deal of uncertainty with GPSTs regarding CCT, but we are willing to be as flexible as possible to facilitate the right candidate to join our team.
More details about our practice are available on our website "
If you wish to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to . Informal enquiries and visits are also welcome to Susan Gillan, Practice Manager or Dr Lynne Mackenzie, Executive Partner on. Closing date is Friday 17th July 2020.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'