Maternity Cover - Part time / Flight Support Analyst (20 hours per week)
Our client is looking for a Part Time, Flight Support Analyst to join their team for a maternity cover ( 1 year )
Hours are flexible with a minimum core requirement of 11:00 - 15:00 daily.
However please be aware there may be occasional shift coverage as follows - morning shift: 05:45-1145 / evening shift: 14:30-20:30
Do you have
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional and polished phone manner and written email communication
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
- Display a flexible attitude
- Able to prioritise work
- A motivated and focused approach to work
- Smart/professional appearance
Your role will include the following duties
- Coordinating corporate shuttle flights on a daily basis,
- Monitoring flight movements, reporting delays & Issuing catering orders and special requests
- Dealing with check in, baggage, catering issues and customer complaints
- Issuing programme checks to handling agents & airlines, updating any discrepancies
- To compile monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reports and statistics on the corporate shuttle programmes
- To produce monthly invoices for the shuttle programmes
- Assisting with the management of charter and lease contracts.
- To produce reports and paperwork applicable to your work and support the rest of your team when required.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"