Maternity Cover - Content Solutions - Account Manager
Our client owns some of the Country’s largest radio stations.
Key areas of responsibility
• Planning and costing content solutions campaigns using the company’s planning tools and working closely with other specialist teams (Digital Content, Co-Branded Content Team, Partnerships) to produce campaign costing documents
• Responsible for implementing all elements of booked campaigns
• Produce and manage an implementation timeline that outlines all assets required and the deadline for the campaign to go live
• Working with agencies and clients to get on air copy created and approved
• Liaising with design & digital teams to deliver all online, mobile, social & digital assets in accordance with an agreed implementation timeline
• Liaising with Commercial Programming to ensure all elements of the campaign are communicated correctly to producers & presenters by writing clear implementation documents and instruction
• Sourcing prizes for promotions and managing all winner liaison
• Creating post-campaign reports to summarise all activity that has been delivered, learning’s and recommended future activity
• Working alongside Content Solutions Manager, Content Solutions Group Head and Media Managers to brainstorm creative ideas (and attend commercial programming brainstorms when required).
About the Role and Responsibilities:
• You will be working in a very busy Content Solutions Team within the Independent Agency and Business Development teams. An established team whose purpose is to create and deliver multiple cross-platform campaigns to the highest possible standard.
• As an Account Manager, you are expected to provide immaculate client service and project management skills to ensure company builds long-term client relationships and partnerships that encourage continued investment into their brands and platforms.
• Supporting the Solutions Manager, you will be managing a wide range of promotional campaigns from clients in the live music arena, to clients in the tourism industry and to clients in the retail sector
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
What they expect of you…
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in a media environment; within account management or project management capacity implementing complex projects, and working with agencies and clients
• Sound knowledge of radio and the commercial opportunity it offers
• To be able to problem solve and think creatively
• To be very effective with your time management, and have the ability to constantly multi-task by having a very organised approach to work and projects
• Interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to others at all levels, internally and externally
• Attention to detail, you must pride yourself on delivering Best Practice in all that you do; ensuring processes are followed to the letter and ensuring all paperwork, contracts and proposals are always totally accurate
• To bring personality, fun and a determination to be the best you can be in the role!
Salary 1 year fixed term contract with a salary of between £22,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'