Our client based just on the outskirts of York are currently looking for an Office Administrator/PA to join their busy team and provide administrative and operational support.
Public transport is limited so access to your own transport is desirable.
This booking is due to last at least 9 months with a potential of extension.
- Manage the diaries and schedules of the 2 Directors, liaising with members of the community.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and deal with correspondence.
- Provide paperwork for meetings.
- Provide secretarial support as required, including photocopying, printing, typing, minute-taking, filing and preparation of documents.
- Oversee the administration of tasks, reviews and projects assigned to the Directors.
- Provide accurate and complete information for the company’s calendar and bulletin using bespoke databases, producing a weekly bulletin.
- Prepare presentations
- Coordinate the printing and distribution of the business calendar for printing, including arranging a calendar meeting with key staff to confirm the calendar for the following period, exporting the calendar for printing, proofing the draft calendar and distributing the printed copies.
- Book rooms via their online booking system for events in the calendar.
- Ensure holiday arrangements are completed in line with Tier 4 regulations.
- Organise special events for the Charity Committee, in conjunction with the Marketing Department.
- Book training courses and travel for staff when required.
- Collate passport and visa information and keep centralised log of details updated.
- Provide letters and paperwork to allow new overseas employees to open UK bank accounts.
Candidates need to be competent at MS Office and have previous experience of a similar role.
It would be advantageous if you had experience of:
- Databases and information management systems
- Working in an educational environment
This role does require an enhanced DBS check.
This role is immediately available and my client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If this is for you please do not hesitate in applying.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business