c£95,000 pa + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Advanced Composite Materials - materials and product development
West London (Within M25 and easily accessible from M4, M3 and Home Counties)
Leading a multi-disciplined engineering and technical team, responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the business' technical /R&D / Product innovation strategy
- Developing new products and materials to fulfil customer / market trends and demands
- Introducing NPI/NPD/ innovative new line of products
- Introducing new investment
- Encouraging open communication and initiative
- Leading the team in pursuit of greater profitability and technical excellence
- Experienced Materials, Technical or Engineering Director
- Knowledge of the Advanced Composite Material sector
- Strong people and process skills
- Track record of NPI/NPD
- Proven materials science and manufacturing background
- Commercially and financially literate
- Personal credibility, integrity and vision
- Enthusiastic, energetic
Premium, complex and varied applications, project based, supplying leading OEM and tier one customers.
Looking to appoint a high calibre and experienced Materials and Technical Director to lead the business through a period of tremendous, change, opportunity and growth.
How to Apply
Looking for a fresh and stimulating interim role that will fully utilise your operational/commercial skills and experience?
Then look no further…… To apply please submit a fully detailed CV confirming your current availability and remuneration details and quoting reference number 371118.