If you'd like the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team on some of the most exciting and innovative projects currently in the UK... read on!
• R&D of energy storage technologies
• Developing pioneering battery technologies
• Investigating the potential of metamaterials in advanced manufacturing
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
• PhD in any materials-based science (e.g. chemistry, physics, materials science etc.)
• Device testing
• Electrode development
• Test of electrochemical cells
• Familiarity with electrochemical characterisation techniques
• Previous research in the field of energy storage
• Extensive knowledge of materials and surface characterisation techniques
• Working knowledge of battery technologies
• Flexible working hours
• Generous holiday scheme
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Financial assistance with relocation costs
• Opportunity to work in a highly-skilled multi-disciplinary team
IntaPeople is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Your details will never be submitted to a client without your explicit consent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'