Job title: Materials Planner
Hours: 40 hours per week
At Select Engineering & Technical, we are currently recruiting an experienced Materials Planner for a market-leading manufacturer in Norwich.
Previous experience of Production and Materials Planning is essential, ideally with a background in chemical manufacturing, however this is not essential.
* Maintaining a short to medium term production plan
* Processing orders to meet client demand
* Analysing customer demand data and rescheduling production and materials flows accordingly in order to maintain optimum plan.
* Control the timely delivery of materials to ensure this meets the needs of manufacturing units
You will need:
* Previous knowledge and experience of using MRP systems
* Experience of working in a planning and supply chain environment within manufacturing
* To be an organised and analytical individual with excellent reasoning and numeracy skills
* Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with a wide network of customers and liaising with various departments within the business
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a well-established and secure manufacturer in Norfolk, with fantastic added benefits.
To apply for the role please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Sam Hunt on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'