Chase and Holland are working with a well-established, reputable international manufacturing business who are recruiting for a Materials Planner / Scheduler to join their supply chain team based in West Yorkshire. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Materials Planner / Scheduler will play a key role in ensuring production schedules are achieved through effective planning of inbound materials.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure inventory targets are upheld
- Managing materials purchasing schedules to meet production demands
- Working closely with various stakeholders to investigate and rectify supply issues
- Building and maintaining good supplier relations
- Expediting orders from various sources
- Managing and maintaining data on the ERP system
- Proactively identifying and assisting with continuous improvement opportunities
The ideal Materials Planner / Scheduler will have:
- Good experience of planning in a manufacturing environment
- You will have a positive 'can-do' attitude and good attention to detail
- You will have good MRP experience and be IT literate - especially Excel
- You should be able to work independently and have a good understanding of Supply Chain principles
- A wiliness to learn and develop with the role is essential
This is a great opportunity that will suit a Materials Planner / Scheduler that is keen to develop and progress within a dynamic team of a very exciting and interesting business with great work ethics.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.