An opportunity has become available with our FTSE 250 client south of Hull, for a career driven Raw Material Manager.
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced role, integral to the planning and procurement teams and an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to forward their career within the food industry.
Our client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality.
- Scheduling the uninterrupted flow of Raw Materials throughout the Supply Chain
- Control of buying/supply meetings weekly, identifying risks and acting quickly to ensure inventory levels are sufficient and correct.
- Maintaining systems information at all times to ensure reliability.
You, The Candidate:
- An experienced profession from procurement or planning with an FMCG (food) background
- A friendly and professional individual able to communicate and build strong relationships quickly
- IT literate on Microsoft packages essential, advanced excel prefered
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Holliday allowance
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- A genuine opportunity to influence change
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'