Materials Management Officer
Meridian Health currently has an exciting opportunity for a Materials Management Officer to work within the NHS in Gloucester and Cheltenham, 37.5 hours per week on a temp to perm basis. However, flexitime is available for this position.
The purpose of this role:
- To work within a small team responsible for providing a quality logistics service to our front line staff treating and caring for patients.
- Managing stocks of consumable products using bar coded data capture and ensure that clinical staff always have access to the correct product when they need it.
- Raises requisitions/orders on behalf of users and liaises with supply chain partners/suppliers.
- Distributes unpacks and checks deliveries and provides information to users.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Provide a replenishment service to these sites by checking stock levels of consumable products using barcode technology and ordering replenishments which are then restocked in the wards and departments.
Skills and experience needed:
- Good standard of education to GCSE level. Basic to intermediate levels of competence in the standard range of Microsoft Office applications and ability to use bespoke procurement IT systems.
- Microsoft WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK are particularly relevant.
- The post holder should be organised and methodical with numeracy, literacy, interpersonal and communication skills. Previous stock management, customer service skills would be an advantage.
A full job description is available upon request.
All successful candidates who are offered a role will all be subject to Disclosure and Barring service clearance and occupation health clearance.
To apply for this role please click apply or for more information please call the office on to speak to Meagan.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"