I have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Analyst to join a fast-paced Automotive manufacturer based in Coventry, with a salary of £35,000. This role would be ideal for a someone who has worked in a Supply Chain and logistics environment who wants a busy analytical role in a company full of prospects. The Planner will be making sure the efficient movement of materials, and that production has the supply of components needed.
Candidates will have previous experience with Logistical Analysis or Supply Chain Analysis or Material Analysis, and come from an Automotive, or fast paced manufacturing environment.
Role responsibilities of the Planner include:
- Ensuring suppliers are managed effectively and penalised for poor performance
- Ad-hoc management of customer manual schedules and track customer schedule adherence and track related costs by value stream
- Resolve errors within the system, ensure that they are escalated
- Ensure all significant stock variances are managed, reported and investigated.
- Thorough root cause analysis to prevent further stock discrepancies
- Continuous improvement on stock reduction and stock accuracy to meet business targets
- Prevention of any special transport
- KPI reporting and risk assessment
- Creating an accurate despatch plan to meet customer delivery requirements
- Analysing demand forecast and liaising with customers
- Ensuring container availability and manage material issues in respect to modifications and cost
Person Specification of the Planner:
- Previous experience in an Automotive environment
- HNC level in a Logistics, Production Planning or Supply Chain Business related topic.
- SAP experience essential
- Experience with Logistics Analasys or Production Planner
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Logistics or Inventory, as a Logistics Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst or a Materials Analyst.