Materials Handler - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a new opportunity for a Materials Handler from their office based in Alloa on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
Materials Handler Responsibilities:
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to implement and maintain adequate receipt, storage and handling processes.
- Maintain a high levels of stock control within the stores area and supporting warehouses. Including all activities from goods receipt, the booking in of delivered materials and receipt of finished product.
- Maintaining all electronic systems and documentation in accordance with SOP's.
- Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping and organisation within the stores areas using lean and 5S principles and techniques.
Who & what are we looking for?:
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in a quality driven manufacturing working environment is mandatory.
- Stores and Inventory management experience, FIFO, FEFO, Kanban and working with chemicals or controlled materials.
- Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
- Possesses a current Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence
Are you the Materials Handler we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'