Netbox Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a highly successful manufacturing company within the clinical industry in the mid-Kent area to recruit a Materials Handler for a permanent position.
This opening requires someone who has worked within a pharmaceutical, medical device or food warehouse environment previously and has experience working with ERP systems and a knowledge of ISO90001 quality management systems.
You will also have previous forklift experience (ideally bendi but reach and counterbalance will still be advantageous).
Duties for this Materials Handler role will include but not be limited to:
- Overall warehouse management activities including compliance with all health, safety and environment, quality and business practices
- Electronic ERP systems transactions and completion of required documentation including goods receipt, inventory transfers, production order picking and cycle counting
- Manual handling, including the physical movement of goods via forklift (predominantly bendi but reach and counterbalance will also be considered) and pallet trucks
- Use of company software applications for deviation management, CAPA's and documentation control
- Implementation of improvements to quality systems / area procedures
- Application of Lean principles to drive warehouse improvement initiatives
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive and able to anticipate and reduce the risk of any potential issues
- Used to and happy to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent with time management
- A real team player looking to work within a close-knit team
- Able to communicate at all levels
Hours of work will be 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday with a 1-hour lunch.
Interviews are due to take place from Thursday 22nd March onwards with an immediate start available, however candidates on a notice should still apply and will still be considered.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply now or call Sian on for a confidential discussion.