Department: Sales / Marketing
Job type: Full time
Salary: £32,00- £34,000.
Our client is a world leader in polymer processing technology. Their UK HQ based on the Surrey / London borders, supports a global operation with subsidiaries in the US and Asia. They are seeking a materials expeditor to support our clients division.
This is an exciting role for an experienced planner/scheduler who would like a business partnering role and the opportunity to take ownership of expediting the HPP product line. You will work in parallel to the planning, production, Quality and supply chain teams to prioritise production and making sure that the OTIF is met. You will also keep a track of all the inventory through the supply chain and monitor that the correct procedures are being followed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring Planning and scheduling of our client manufacturing and distribution
- Tracking and reporting on ability to deliver OTIF Assure Inventory planning, structuring, and analysis in line with Commercial requirements
- Management of concession stocks
- Oversight of product journey through Microsoft Dynamics AX
Skills or Experience:
- Educated to at least A level and have worked in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Planning or scheduling of production or distribution
- Strong IT skills to include good knowledge of Excel
- Interpreting and presenting data
- Experience of an ERP or MRP system and experience of stock management
You may have experience of the following: Stock Control Assistant, Materials Coordinator, Material Expeditor, Inventory Management, Warehouse Support, Dispatch Clerk, Order Entry etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by our clients’ resourcing partner Easy Web Recruitment. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications