Line Side Support Materials Controller
Temporary to Permanent
Mploy is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Materials Controller who will be responsible for the timely material management of physical components to support the product line build schedule. For this role you will need to be familiar with the internal supporting functions to minimise shortages and schedule slips due to lack of materials.
Main responsibilities include:
- Goods receiving, packing and dispatch, return to warehouse transactions utilising specialist material handling equipment.
- SAP reports and transactions.
- Maintain good relationships within the material management team and key Stakeholders across Operations.
- Manage the replenishment from central storage areas to the line side point of use to support the build schedule and fulfil material shortages from both internal and external supply sources to production and procurement.
- Manage the returns process for non-conforming product.
- Attend production meetings and manage stock anomalies associated with missing and late part supply.
- Compliance to the company's Health and Safety Policy and working Procedures.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing, warehousing and distribution environment and dealing with multiple functional groups.
- Experience of different material handling methodologies for varying part classifications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of stock taking methods and stock accuracy procedures.
- IT skills in Word, Excel in-depth knowledge of the supply chain function, SAP Material Management.
- Will require willingness to travel between company sites and flexibility on working location, driving license desirable.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary, opportunities for progression and promotion, up to £500 in annual bonus payments (terms apply), company pension scheme
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), life cover, childcare vouchers, discounts and a safe working environment.
- Private medical insurance, after 4 years service dental care and 3 extra days paid annual leave.
If this role sounds of interest apply or call Karolina or Sophia at today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job