up to £35,000
My Client is a National Housing Developer who is currently seeking an experienced Materials Controller.
The Main Responsibilities are
- Responsible for the control of all materials on our sites, assisting Site Managers/Buyers prepare materials schedules in line with their construction programmes.
- Monitor and control all material deliveries to sites and ensure their quality and quantity and liaising with site personnel to make sure materials are adequately stored and protected.
- Distributing materials on site in line with a works package schedule.
- Liaising with suppliers to achieve the required delivery date; preparing monthly stock accounts for costing; keeping accurate records and promoting the company image at every opportunity - all are aspects of this interesting and varied role.
To be considered for this role you must have -
- Previous experience in a similar environment/role
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job