Our client, are a large and well-known food manufacturing business. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Materials Planner/Controller to join their team which is located in the Wales area. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in the food industry with an excellent employer.
- Ensure accurate levels of materials and packaging in place to satisfy customer orders
- Maintain close relationships with suppliers and ensure that orders and forecasts are accurate at all times
- Placing of raw material orders with suppliers
- Regular review of customer demand to ensure material waste levels are minimised
- Experience within Materials Planning /Demand Planning
- Ideally a background within the Food sector
- FMCG experience
- Strong communicator - confident when presenting
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Excel)
- An enthusiastic and motivated attitude to work
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package alongside excellent career prospects.
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today or contact Jade at DR Newitt.
- Food Manufacturing
- Demand Planning