Materials Buyer £Neg 12 Month Contract
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a major company in the Lincolnshire area initially for a 12 month contract. As Materials Buyer you will be responsible for negotiating with suppliers, focusing on purchasing to deliver best value for the project.
- Materials Stock System
- Material Contract Awareness
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Claims management
- Procure materials for Maintenance Projects
- Research Market Place for Suppliers and co-ordinate with the Category Managers.
- Establish and Maintain relationship with Suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
- Materials Purchasing / Buying experience
- Ability to understand and read Engineering drawings (essential)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Projects & Major Maintenance Project Experience
- Good communication & listening skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent ICT skills with experience on MS Office packages & SAP
- CIPS or professionally qualified (desirable)
- Knowledge of technical specifications
What you'll get in return
Negotiable & Competitive rate - dependant on experience
12 month contract
Based in Northern Lincolnshire
Monday - Friday
Free on site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'