Location: London, E1 8QS
Salary: £22,000 pro rata
Employment Status: Full-time, 6 month FTC
AMT Training is a key part of Wilmington plc's Professional Division. As the world’s leading financial training business, AMT Training equip analysts and associates with the core skills required in banking and related sectors. AMT provides training worldwide, teaching in all major financial centres in Europe, US, India and Asia-Pac. AMT’s clients include all of the world’s top ten investment banks and the firm has offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Main Purpose of Role:
To assist in all aspects of developing course materials and products provided by the global client teams in New York, London and Hong Kong, for their clients around the world. the role will also include assisting the e-Learning specialist in populating and editing courses on the company’s Learning Management System (LMS).
You will be initially recruited to cover our summer season, on a 6 month basis. However there is potential for this role to become permanent after September/October.
Main responsibilities of the role:
• Check the formatting of materials and apply the appropriate PowerPoint templates (AMT’s or clients’ templates)
• Prepare course materials for various courses
• Ensure orders of materials and publications have been placed on time and assist with preparing printing orders
• Assist with maintaining and building courses on our e-learning platform (Moodle based)
• Update AMT’s CRM system (Salesforce)
• Support the delivery of Webinars (Prepping the room, uploading online materials etc..)
• Format marketing, client meeting, RFP presentation documents
• Answer queries and questions from CSM’s and trainers
• Assist with other materials based ad hoc responsibilities
Skills and Experience Required
The person we are looking for will possess these qualities:
- Fast learner
- Eager to learn new ways of working
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Proof reading skills
- A team player
- Able to work on their own
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- Takes pride in a task well done
Experience required for the role:
- Essential: Experience of using Microsoft products, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Essential: Educated to A-level or above
- Desirable: Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) knowledge. Full training will be given.
We are ideally looking for someone is looking for their first job outside of college or university, or who has 1-2 years experience working in an office environment.