Materials Assembler / Packer
£Salary negotiable plus flexible benefits
Our client in Huntingdon is looking to grow their current team with a new member to the Materials Assembly / Packer division.
The main duties for the materials packer are:
- To prepare and pack materials ready for delivery to customers
- Finding suitable stock material, carrying out any necessary cutting, winding assembling etc
- Prepare the material and packing
- Helping with pre-packing materials ready for finished goods stock.
Skills, knowledge and attitudes required for the Materials Assembler / Packer
- This position requires a high dexterity standard due to the nature of the product
- Experience of using computer systems.
- A methodical approach to the job with attention to detail and a desire to make sure that the right materials are packed and sent to the right customer.
- The preparation and packing work will require you to be good with your hands and able to handle delicate materials.
- Quality focussed
- Team player with good communication skills
The Materials Assembler Packer is a permanent position working Monday to Friday 8am to 4.00pm
Our client does offer full training and development
If you would like to know more about the Materials Assembler Packer please contact