Our client, a leading material testing company are currently recruiting for a Material and Product testing Scientist to join their growing team in the North East. This role is commutable from Darlington, Durham, Sunderland and other locations based in North East.
This is a great permanent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience within automotive, mechanical and thermoplastics testing
Day to day responsibilities:
- Carry out mechanical testing for a range of automotive customers
-Develop test procedures with clients to assist with product development and design
-Provide written reports and report results according to ISO 17025
- Conduct work to GLP and GCP standards
Are you right for the job?
- You will have a Chemistry degrees or similar subject with some experience in laboratory
- Strong understanding of mechanical and physical testing of thermoplastics
- Knowledge of international test methods and OEM engineering
- Have experience working to Quality standards
Please apply today to not miss out.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'