RealBee Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Material & Production Co-ordinator on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract , full time role.
The primary function of the role is to provide production support to the workshop overhaul activities, ensuring correct paperwork is released and the workshop manpower is effectively utilised.
Responsibilities of the Material & Production Co-ordinator:
- To work in a safe manner at all times, to comply with all current safety legislation and Company Safety policy.
- Work to ISO 9001
- Release of Works Orders to workshop programs.
- Movement of components within the workshop to ensure the flow is maintained.
- Work with the Quality department as required for inspection of parts.
- Compile and release of procedures/paperwork to the workshop.
- Completion, collection and archiving of component route cards.
- To work to project specific quality plans.
- Production of Project progress report for the CSM team for live workshop projects.
- Support Stock Controller in stores activities such as picking of production kits and stock takes.
- Support Goods controller in and inspection of incoming components and consumables.
The successful candidate for the role of Material & Production Co-ordinator will:
- Experienced in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Ability to plan and organize priorities.
- Systematic approach to decision making, ensuring all necessary facts and information are available and accurate
- Ability to work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality
- Computer literate
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job