The following job is no longer available:
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a large and prominent manufacturing company on the outskirts of Manchester who have a global presence. As a Material Planner, you will be taking a lead in multi step operational demand planning processes to create accurate forecasts to help the business plan and forecast availability and deliverability.
You will need to be a tenacious character with experience in a busy engineering/manufacturing environment with demonstrable experience in getting the best services from your customers and service providers.
In return you will be joining a company with strong resources and progression opportunities alongside a very competitive wage and benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities.
* Maintain the up-to-date visual management whiteboard
* Oversee demand planning and management processes for new and existing products
* Develop and execute product demand plans
* Developing seasonal demand forecasts and anticipating customers' reactions
* Work with internal stakeholders including; Manufacturing Assembly, Logistics & Shipping teams
* Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands
* Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
* Update customers and sales team about product availabilities.
* Maintain inventory levels based on future customer demands.
* Schedule monthly revenue forecast and target plan for brand team.
* Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy
* Expedite shop floor control
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for mechanical assemblers, test technicians, mechanical fitters, production operatives, general associates and electronic assemblers.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- material planner
- reosurce planner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'