ARE YOU BASED IN SUDBURY OR SURROUNDING AREA?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A PLANNER?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR DAY TIME HOURS AND A FRIDAY EARLY FINISH?
MATERIAL PLANNER NEEDED!!
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work at the office in Sudbury for a major client as a MATERIAL PLANNER. This successful client is looking for someone who has experience in any industry but has to have PLANNER EXPERIENCE WITH EXCEL, SAP EXPERIENCE in any industry.
- Responsible for the purchasing of raw materials.
- Support site by taking ownership of various reports and metrics to ensure optimised inventory and service levels are met
- Working closely with production planners, quality engineers, production managers, supervisors and warehouse operatives to ensure goods are available when they need to be;
- Reporting on key metrics and providing visuals and information at daily stand up meetings to communicate any potential issues
- Tracking metrics to build data to influence future decisions and changes
- Reacting to changes in supply to ensure contingency and recovery plan available in a timely manner and any issues escalated as appropriate, with labour and material requirements communicated throughout
- Attending the weekly Master Production Schedule meeting with key stakeholders to align on a firm plan to meet the short to medium term targets and managing the scheduling daily to deliver this
- Reviewing changes to forecast to expedite/ de-expedite as appropriate
- Review usage, lot sizes and lead times to ensure master data is correct and allows for efficient planning
- Responsible for the timely resolution of return of non-conforming goods, invoice queries or other supply issues
- Working with Commodity Managers, Project Owners, and other departments to support existing, replacement and new product requirements.
What you need to have:
- Sound understanding of an ERP system and MRP
- Good verbal communication, comfortable with speaking to suppliers, colleagues, management, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quality comes first attitude
- Working in office
- Flexible working (Mond-Thurs, 8 hour shifts between 7am-9pm) Friday half days
- Weekly Pay
- ASAP Start
- Big client
- Full time 37.5hrs
- 6 months duration
- Experience in material planning from a manufacturing environment
- Sound SAP knowledge
- Experience in leading projects/ tasks and working effectively in small teams
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Desire to improve, lead
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Over 1 year experience in similar role
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Transport and Logistics
- Material Planner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'