Supporting the accurate and timely supply of materials into production, in line with agreed production schedules.
- Obtaining and transacting into MRP, the weekly expedite reports and acknowledgements from Suppliers, maintaining the integrity of statistical data for reporting purposes.
- Generating and transacting weekly Supplier purchase order overdue reports and Supplier confirmation reports.
- Identifying and reporting to both operational staff, the Senior Buyer and Materials Manager any risk in supply chain that may impact on the ability to manufacture to plan.
- Obtaining, processing and liaising with Buyers and Planning
- General administration tasks as required.
- Ensure Quality standards are rigorously applied to all tasks completed and take an active role in identifying issues which may affect the quality of your own work or the work of others.
- Adhere to all policy and legislative requirements in respect of Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Previous employment in a sourcing team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Purchasing experience (preferred).
- Numerate, accurate with an attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Office, Excel.
- Able to work to deadlines with minimal supervision.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.
- Production Planning
- Production Schedules