Monday - Thursday: 7:00 - 16:00
Friday: 7:00 - 12:00
A manufacturer of lifting equipment is looking for a Material Controller to work in a supervisory role.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Material Controller your key duties will include:
- Attending daily production meetings
- Briefing company driver on all outwork tasks for the day
- Producing worksheets in accordance with Production Plan and issuing to team leaders
- Being the link between the shopfloor and the Production Office
- Exploding multi-level bills of material in order to work out key production dates
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Material Controller role, you must have:
- Understanding of production processes (especially MRP)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships with colleagues
- Experience of providing leadership to other team members
- Ability to compile realistic and detailed working schedules
- IT skills SAGE, Outlook and Excel
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Material Controller is the right position for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'