Qualified Automotive Master Technician required for prestigious garage based in Central London.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to develop your career in our company.
As an Automotive Master Technician, you will be used to working to strict deadlines and be able to perform to the required quality standard. You will be hardworking and able to work independently as well as part of a team. You will also be tasked to communicate effectively with customers to advice on work carried out.
Main responsibilities include:
- Completing fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks
- Determine which parts and tools will be required for a given repair or service and ensure their availability
- Interact directly with customers when requested, to explain vehicle problems and the corrective action taken
- Working on vehicles as and when expected
- You may also be require to undertake other duties from time to time
The Ideal Applicant:
- The successful applicant must be qualified to Master Technician level
- Have previous experience working as Master Technician in a fast-paced environment
- Have the capability of working to the highest quality
- Have a full clean Driving Licence
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of own work.
- Be motivated and ready to hit the ground running
Contract: full-time (5.5 days p/w)
Up to £38,000.00 per/year (Depending on Experience)
If you feel you have the qualifications, commitment and enthusiasm required for this role, you could be the person we are looking for. Please do make contact immediately.