Our client, a large franchised main dealer in the Southend area currently have a vacancy for a Master Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop. You will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction is at a fantastic company. The basic on offer is £35k - £40k DOE with bonus on top.
As a Master Technician you will be required to:-
- Act as the second to the Workshop Controller while on site
- Support with the education and development of the apprentices in the workshop
- Consult and lead on more complicated repair work and act as the subject expert for more junior members of the team
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
To successfully apply for this role, you will need to already possess a relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3/4, a full Driving Licence and your own full set of tools.
Experience working within the main dealer workshop is essential.
If you would like to hear more about this role and others within the Motor Trade, please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'