Our client is looking to add a Level 3 Vehicle Technician into their team in Swindon. You will have previous experience within a Dealership Experience and Master Technician Experience.
·Diagnostics, Repairs, Services and potentially MOT’s
·Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest of standards
·Communication with the Service Time and Workshop is key
·Speaking with customers and be able to offer your technical knowledge and opinion
·Being able to keep up to date with forever changing technology
·Maintaining high Customer Service throughout the entire job
·Maintaining high organisations and orderly administration of your work
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Qualified to Master Technician level
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- The ability to set, review and achieve targets
- Coaching and great communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications of Level 3
Hours 8.30 - 5.30 Monday - Friday with Saturday overtime
- Customer Service