A great opportunity has just come in for an experienced Master Technician to join a Main Dealer with a team of skilled technicians in the cathedral city of Exeter.
As a Master Technician you will systematically complete complex fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks. A large part of your role as a Master Technician will be to support your colleagues in the workshop, document the results of the diagnoses and inform colleagues of new technical innovations.
Your role will also include delivering the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind.
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified to Master Technician Level
- NVQ Level 3 or time served
- Full UK driving licence
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- The ability to set, review and achieve targets
- Coaching and great communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Excellent starting salary
- Achievable bonus
- Great working environment
- Company Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Uniform supplied
- 28 days paid holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
If you can demonstrate previous experience and have a current driving licence and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).