Salary: £30,000 Per Annum + bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Master Technician required for Automotive Main Dealer - Vehicle Technician Jobs – East London
As a Master Technician you will always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. As a Master Technician you will systematically complete complex fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks. A large part of your role as a Master Technician will be to support your colleagues in the workshop, document the results of the diagnoses and inform colleagues of new technical innovations
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Qualified to Master Technician level
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- The ability to set, review and achieve targets
- Coaching and great communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications of Level 3
- VAG Master Technician accredited
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Roberts at Driven Motor Jobs 
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs