Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 OTE Per Annum + bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Master Technician required for Automotive Main Dealer - Vehicle Technician Jobs – Milton Keynes
Candidates will ideally be qualified to VWG Master Technician status.
As a Master Technician you will always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. As a Master Technician you will systematically complete complex fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks. A large part of your role as a Master Technician will be to support your colleagues in the workshop, document the results of the diagnoses and inform colleagues of new technical innovations
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Qualified to Master Technician level
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- The ability to set, review and achieve targets
- Coaching and great communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications of Level 3
- VAG Master Technician accredited
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola Macdonald at Driven Motor Jobs /
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job