Our Master Technicians
are the leading technical experts within our Kwik Fit Plus centres. Working independently and providing support and guidance to the rest of the team, they are some of the most respected and experienced people within our business.
Working in a fast paced environment on a whole range of vehicle brands, supporting colleagues and liaising directly with customers, means that no two days are ever the same.
Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults and deciding how to put them right can be a real challenge for some; but you’ll have the skills, knowledge and determination to never give up. You’ll also never forget where you came from and be willing to ‘roll your sleeves’ up and help the centre when needed. And of course, you’ll play a major part in ensuring our customers receive great service from start to finish.
So, if you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be friendly, caring and you have real pride in your work you may be just what we are looking for.
'its all about our world class service'
We are looking for;
- Minimum 3 years’ current experience in a Diagnostic or Master Technician position.
- Experience of advanced diagnostic principles to establish electrical, mechanical and electronic faults.
- Good understanding/experience of repairing core vehicle systems including engine transmission, electrical systems, braking, steering, suspension, fuel injection & emissions.
- Logical problem-solving skills.
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively; especially when explaining complex faults.
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work.
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy.
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance and that of the business.
Is this you...? If you answered 'yes' then where will your journey take you?
Being part of one of our Kwik Fit PLUS centres means you’ll be working in one of our most prestigious locations. We have made massive investment in developing these centres to ensure they have the latest, state of the art tools and equipment, and can provide services to our customers to rival any main dealer. We have also changed the layout of our centres to include fresh, open-planned and modern waiting areas which gives customers a full view of our workshops.
Our staff are at the heart of everything we do, that’s why we provide the very best training and development in the industry, with real opportunities to take your career to a whole new level.
Our Master Technicians are at the very top of their game, and we recognise the need for continuous development. This is why training is high on our agenda; we have state of the art training academies as well as a 24/7 online learning facility to ensure our people remain the best at what they do.
We might be a large, National Company but our centres are a real part of the local community. There’s a real friendly, down to earth, family feel where life-long friendships are made.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'