Master Technician required in North West London!!!
Seeking a new position within a new brand and want to expand your technical knowledge while receiving an extensive amount of training? Well you have come to the right place.
Our client is looking for skilful and self-motivated individual to fill the Master Technician position available.
What will you be responsible for day to day?
- Taking lead when it comes to training new members of staff join the workshop team
- Assisting with the Workshop Controller in order to hit efficiency and productivity targets as well as motivating the Service Technicians
- Diagnosing and repairing faults to vehicles and ensuring customers receive an outstanding service from start to finish
- Undertaking vehicle road testing
- Liaising effectively with the Workshop controller and Service manager to do with all work going ahead in the workshop
- Taking part of leading the team of technicians
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment.
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
What are we looking for?
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:40pm with 1 in 2 Saturday's 8:00am - 12:30pm (paid as overtime)
- Previous main dealership experience is crucial for this role and prestige experience is preferable
- Full UK Driving licence
- Proven background of leading a team
- Advanced automotive maintenance/diagnostic knowledge and skills
- The desire to learn new technical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well individually or within a team
- Confidently interact well with other members of staff in group
What will you receive if successful?
Outstanding £36,000 basic salary and £51,000 OTE
Company pension scheme
Vehicle purchase discount
Overtime paid as time and a halfHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- mot tester
- senior technician
- master technician
- service technician
- diagnostic technician