I am recruiting a Master Data Manager to complete a 6-12-month project for a manufacturing company based in Winsford. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business where you will champion and establish best practice in the collection, set-up and maintenance of core business data on SAP.
- Lead the accurate and timely management of core business master data on SAP e.g. Customer, Customer Price, Customer Rebates, Vendor and Material master data.
- Troubleshoot master data inquiries from other departments which may require updates to SAP.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP's) and training documents for master data processing and management.
- Develop and communicate new processes and techniques to manage master data more effectively.
- Investigate opportunities to automate master data improvements. Lead projects to deliver agreed improvements and communicate across other departments regarding new implementations.
- Act as a consultant for any projects/new processes that rely upon or affect master data. Also support existing processes that affect master data such as New Product Development planning.
- Develop and maintain compliance KPIs to ensure the latest information is updated systematically.
- Perform scheduled audits on item and other supply-chain related master data at a global and client level to ensure accuracy and compliance and manage updates as required.
- Responsibility for the supervision, training and development of a small team of staff including regular one-to-ones, setting objectives through the appraisal process and creating PDPs.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice.