This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The company supply around 2,600 million litres of tap water across London and the Thames Valley. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of teams and business units within the wholesale business, including an alliance of partners who deliver the company’s capital investment programme. This company cover all aspects of the business from building new treatment sites through to the decommissioning process and implementation of new maintenance regimes. No two days are the same and if you enjoy a challenge and thrive on working in an environment that offers variety, where you will be liaising with multiple areas of the business, this is the ideal role for you.
As the Master Data Management Analyst your duties will include:
• Creation and updating of work and asset data within SAP PM by engaging with key business stakeholders to ensure the timeliness and quality of data provided.
• Providing training and support to allow data providers to understand the importance of the data supplied.
• Establishing relationships with all areas of the business to ensure data quality.
• Being the “go to” person, providing support to business areas as and when required.
• Working within the data governance framework for SAP PM asset and work data, identify improvements to increase efficiency in data and information handling.
To be a successful Master Data Management Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
• A strong interest in data and analytics and has a high attention to detail.
• SAP PM Asset Maintenance or other CMMS background is required, however, training will be provided.
• An understanding of equipment lifecycle with an appreciation of the maintenance activities required to keep equipment operational.
• A relevant scientific or engineering qualification would be an advantage.
• Due to regular travel, you will need a valid UK driving licence and your own transport.
In return, the Master Data Management Analyst will receive a salary of £28050 - £34,000 per annum. The excellent salary package includes a competitive contributory pension and a wider benefits scheme which includes an annual pay review, child care vouchers, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus many more.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job