This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fab Fashion Brand, retailer are seeking a Master Data Co-ordinator (Supply Chain) to join their Supply Chain Department. They are located in fab offices in SW London, a great and friendly company to work for in a lovely office environment.
You’ll be all about data. A systems 'whizz’ with an eye for detail and a knack for clever communication, efficiency and planning. You’ll have an interest in both numbers and product and will ideally have a background in a similar administrative or data - driven role within a retail or wholesale environment.
As the Master Data Coordinator, you’ll manage the creation and maintenance of master data on the systems, ensuring launch on time to maximise the order book, minimise fata discrepancies and communicate product information clearly to our external partners for order optimisation.
- Creating the seasonal Go-to-Market activity calendar, highlighting key deadlines and ownership to successfully launch each season from a sales and operational perspective
- Timely set up of all products on Microsoft Navision system (NAV) our other system in conjunction with Product Merch and Product Line Management (PLM) team, ensuring data accuracy is maintained throughout the season in the context of pricing and product changes
- Place the Bulk SMS and Regional sample orders on NAV based on information supplied by product merchandiser and PLM team, tracking ex-factory and shipping fulfilments
- Liaise with Creative and Product teams to ensure timely delivery and accurate maintenance of product shots and copy for our system, ensuring any changes to spec (eg bulk vs sample) are communicated in conjunction with PLM
- Ensure our system is well maintained eg Focus products/home page messaging etc. to maximise sales in conjunction with the Global Merchandising Planning Manager
- POP/POS item set up on all NAV environments via Item Set Up forms received from marketing departments in the UK and US
- Maintain all product related system information including pricing data, tariff heading, UPC packaging format, etc. accurately on all NAV environments
- Liaise with the Asia ops team to maintain accurate duty tariff code
- Working closely with NAV support to seek areas of improvement in our ERP system to make item set up and data maintenance more accurate and practical
- Experience with Microsoft Navision or SAP in a similar retail/wholesale environment
- An organiser, a meticulous planner with an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with different business functions
- An amazing communicator, keeping everyone up to date with the right information
- Unflappable - ability to flex and adapt to changing priorities and work at pace
- An MS Office 'whizz’ with fantastic excel skills
Offering a salary up to £26,000 + 10% bonus, fixed term contract for 6 months - available to start at short notice
- Master Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job