Master Data Analyst
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Master Data Analyst in our site in Swindon.
Summary of the role:
Your mission is to administer through a workflow and update the product master data base, in concordance with the product life cycle.
· Insure the quality of data controlled by the factory’s information systems:integrity, compatibility & consistency.
· Animate data owners network on the quality of data with the appropriate indicators.
· Insure interface between IPO & factory for Information System support.
· Ensure identification of opportunities to improve system architecture (all systems, towards Digitization).
· Owner of the site system architecture (interaction between different systems)
· Define rules to manage the master databases.
· Manage the updating of material, BOMs & routings when modifications are required by Engineering.
· Initialise the material info records, BOMs and routings by filling the mandatory information in the corresponding fields of data base.
· Coordinate the tasks between the different actors in charge of managing the evolutions of products and components, change request flows.
· Manage the archiving and removing of Data corresponding to the products life cycle.
· Build and manage the corresponding indicators for efficient quality of data
· Manage licences & business roles according to each job code scope
· Manage organization for incident, problem, ensure back up and business continuity.
· Participate to maintain the skills of users.
· Train the new comers on the different systems to fulfil their role.
- Service industry related experience is required.
- SAP experience is mandatory
- Strong communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic.
- Technical background preferred.
· Degree in Computer Science or related area
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market.Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"