Master Data Analyst
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Master Data Analyst to join us here at Findel Education, where you will operate in a fast moving, exciting and developing environment.
Findel Education is one of Europe’s largest suppliers to the educational sector. We are part of Findel PLC, a multi-channel retailer which trades across the Education and Home Shopping division as Express Gifts.
We operate from our prestigious, purpose built Head Office in Hyde, Cheshire (SK14 4HR) which is approximately 15 minutes’ drive from City Centre Manchester.
Reporting to the Master Data Manager, key tasks will include:
- Provide first line support to all users for all aspects of Master Data.
- Work with the Master Data Manager to ensure all data requests are dealt with in, in line with business guidelines.
- Maintain all data in all the relevant systems and web platforms.
- Maintain master data requests and validation procedures.
- Data Analysis and involvement in process review.
- Maintain data quality to ensure compliance with ISO procedures.
- Run various query reports.
- Maintain data integrity between our systems.
- Deliver work within the framework of the company ISO and departmental policies and follow correct procedures.
- Carry out consolidation cleanses to ensure data is maintained accurately.
- Perform data quality standardisation & validation.
- Innovate with data standardization and validation tools, for data profiling and data quality analysis with various data sources to determine root causes of data quality issues.
We are ideally looking for the following skills and experience:
o Previous experience in a Data environment
o Good working knowledge of SAP (essential) and STEP (desirable)
o PC literate with excellent keyboard skills
o Strong analytical and Excel skills
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Ability to work to tight schedules and maintain accuracy
o Attention to detail is paramount
o Flexible and can-do attitude
o Able to work well as part of a team as well use own initiative.
In return we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, staff discount and free onsite car parking. Working hours are 36.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
- Data Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job