Job Title: Master Control System Administrator and Document Control Team Leader
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Salary: Circa £27k
- Perform the role Master Control System Administrator.
o User management / system security
o Route management / creation
o Role management / creation
o Vault management / creation
- Supervise staff within the QA Document Control functions, including: o Change Control.
o Quality Risk Management.
o Document Control (creation, update / revision, provision of document copies, return and reconciliation etc.)
Communication and key working relationships
- Document Control (QA Documentation) staff
- Document Control Service Customers
- MasterControl EQMS System users
- The site IT services provider.
- The Site Primary Maintenance Contractor
- Site Security personnel
- Regulatory Inspectors
- Commercial Customers
- Consultants (e.g. MasterControl Technical Support, and off site Archive storage
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MasterControl System Administrator:
- To perform routine administration tasks including:
o User management (addition of new users, password resets etc.)
o System Configuration of the eQMS (Generation, Modification and Control of System Routes)
o Security Management of the eQMS (Generation, Modification and Control of System Roles)
o Creation of system reports to meet Stakeholder requirements
- Training new System Users.
- To Coordinate with IT and MasterControl Technical Support to ensure timely resolution of technical issues.
- To assist with the development of system policies and other procedural Documentation.
Document Control Team Leader:
- Supervisory oversight of Document Control staff including;
o Assignment of tasks
o Review of work performed
- Manage Document Control Policies and Procedures to maintain the required service provision.
- Oversee the provision of training for staff requiring use of the Documentation System.
- Interpretation and implementation of regulations applicable to documentation.
- Responsible for the security of controlled documentation.
QA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / GMP / PHARMA / BIOPHARMA / QMS
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job