A New and exciting opportunity has arisen in Milton Keynes for a Master Baker to lead in all aspects of the preparation and production of hand crafted artisanal products.
Working safely, efficiently and effectively within all areas of the bakery to ensure that products are produced on time and at the highest quality standards. Assist with the development of artisanal bakery skills among the workforce, ensuring that all company policies and procedures are upheld.
The post holder will interact with peers and managers from all company departments including Operations, Technical, Engineering, Hygiene and Despatch. The post holder will also liaise with external business partners in respect to product specification and review.
· Ensure self and work area conforms to health and safety legislation, policies and standards, and to Maintain company hygiene and statutory hygiene standards throughout designated areas, working within the principles of basic food hygiene and good housekeeping.
· Ensure all relevant procedures are adhered and Ensure adherence to Company traceability policy and procedures ensuring compliance to food safety legislation and date code requirements.
· Ensure products are produced in accordance with recipe specification and Steven Scales measurement requirements.
· Ensure all equipment meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning as necessary.
· Practical experience within an artisanal bakery
· Full working knowledge of artisan dough making process and techniques including familiarity with ferment use and bulk fermentation processes
· Experience of working in an FMCG/manufacturing environment
· Continental style dough shaping and moulding techniques
· Knowledge of artisanal bread cuts and bakery techniques
· Understands production specific IT systems used in own area and can use a range of functions.
· Ability to work within fast paced, physically demanding environment
· Able to work to meet multiple production deadlines
· Desire to create products of the highest quality standards
· Must be detail orientated and able to manage competing priorities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"