Massage Therapist -Sutton Coldfield
Location: Sutton Coldfiled
Salary: £11.00 per hour plus commissions (£24,000 to £25,000 equivalent on 40hrs, or £18,000 to £19,000 equivalent on 30hrs)
With unique industry advanced massage skills training, and a high-energy team environment, my client is looking for male and female massage therapists for their Massage Centre in Sutton Coldfield. They operate a membership concept for customers, meaning large numbers of regular and repeat bookings, and every member of the team is fully employed on permanent contracts.
Working a minimum of 12 hours per week (max 40hrs, based on your personal limits), they believe you should look forward to coming to work, then have a professional, active and healthy environment when you get there. A successful therapist is passionate about delivering consistently high-quality massage, and will often be looking for a long-term job and career with our client. All staff receive a free massage per month.
My client offers massage therapists:
- Flexible work schedules over 7 days
- The ability to earn a great salary
- A fully certified Company Training programme (2 days) for all therapists and continual development beyond this
- A great team environment
- Majority repeat customer work
- One free massage per month
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Must be qualified to BTEC / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge of Deep Tissue Massage or Sports Massage, plus Swedish massage
- Willingness to learn more advanced techniques from a Certified training programme, which is specifically designed to protect your joints from excessive pressures and extend your working career
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively
- Able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Understand and believe in the physical and lifestyle benefits of high-quality, good value massage that fits in with our customers’ lives
- Perform consecutive 50-minute to 80-minute quality massage therapy bookings
- Promote our internal upgrades of hot stones, scalp massage, aromatherapy or 'fantastic foot treatment’ (all will be trained)
- Promote the benefits to customers receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude
- Maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be able to speak an advanced level of English
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'